- 1 Yako Casino Review
- 1.1 YAKO CASINO 22 NO DEPOSIT FREE SPINS
- 1.2 YAKO CASINO BONUS 100% UP TO $333
- 1.3 Introduction
- 1.4 Casino Games
- 1.5 Live Casino
- 1.6 VIP Program
- 1.7 Mobile Casino
- 1.8 Payment Methods
- 1.9 Customer Support
- 1.9.1 General Info
- 1.9.2 Find the Best Slot Tournaments at These Online Casino Sites
- 1.9.3 Top 3 Casino Games That Offer The Best Odds of Winning
- 1.9.4 How to Exploit Online Casino Bonuses – Learn & Make Money
- 1.9.5 Stay Up-to-Date on Top Player Promotions at JackpotCity Casino
- 1.9.6 Top Pokies Jackpots Offered at New Zealand Online Casinos
- 1.9.7 Relevant Articles
Yako Casino Review
Yako Casino is a reputable and well-established brand under the L&L Europe Ltd. umbrella, even though the site has only been live for a few years now. Part of the reason for such rapid success is the fact that they are constantly trying to keep up with the latest trends. What is more, Yako Casino’s player satisfaction levels have been on the rise since day 1 – and considering that they are the main catalyst to the platform’s success, the rest is pretty clear.
YAKO CASINO 22 NO DEPOSIT FREE SPINS
When you open a new account at Yako Casino you will receive a 22 no deposit free spins on Starburst, Aloha, Finn & The Swirly Spin or Joker Pro.
How to claim your free spins:
- Register your account here or click on the button below
- You now have 22 free spins that can be played on the following pokies: Starburst, Aloha, Finn & The Swirly Spin or Joker Pro.
YAKO CASINO BONUS 100% UP TO $333
When you make your first deposit at Yako Casino you will receive a 100% up to $333 casino bonus.
How to claim your bonus:
- Register your account here or click the button below.
- Go to “My account” and then “Bonuses”.
- Activate your desired bonus.
- Make a deposit of $10 or more.
- Your 100% casino bonus up to $333 will be credited instantly.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Free Spins and deposit bonuses has to be wagered 40 times
- The maximum winnings you can withdraw from your 22 no deposit free spins is $100
- When playing with a casino bonus, the maximum wager per spin is $5
- The welcome bonus is only available to new players, 18+
- You can’t play in the Live Casino with your deposit bonus.
- The welcome bonus is not eligible for players who deposit using Skrill or Neteller
This online casino operator has dedicated its operations to fit wide and varied player pools, despite the challenge of different tastes and preferences. For this purpose, they have managed to compile one of the most diverse game selections, but this also called for safety and stability.
Consequently, Yako Casino managed to obtain a double license from the UK Gambling Commission so that it can cater to UK citizens, and from the Malta Gaming Authority, designating that Yako Casino services could be available to the eager players in New Zealand and beyond. Not only did these players get a licensed online platform with enough games to keep them occupied for a year, but they were also protected throughout the process. Namely, should a player from New Zealand deposit or withdraw any funds, they would need to input personal and financial information, thus creating an opportunity for cyber criminals. To prevent this, Yako Casino has employed high-end SSL encryption technology, providing players with an ultimately care-free entertainment environment.
Over a 1000 games are available to Yako Casino players on a daily basis, with a possibility for that number to grow due to new releases from the relevant software providers. They can be filtered using any of the options provided by the website for an easier way to your favourite type of slot or table game. The platform will even select a few suggestions based on your choices and place them in favourites, mainly based on RTP, game style, theme, and similar characteristics you have played for a more personalized approach to each player experience. Considering the reputation of the providers present on this platform, there is hardly a chance you won’t like the game selection coming from:
Yako Casino game providers
- Evolution Gaming
In the time span covering its existence, Yako Casino has managed to keep up with all major trends in the online i-gaming industry, and one of them is the presence of a live casino section. At this website, players are able to choose from a variety of poker and baccarat, and especially blackjack and roulette versions, as well as dealers working at these tables.
The entire live dealer casino game selection at Yako Casino is provided from Evolution Gaming, which both serves to confirm the company’s and the casino platform’s quality and reliability.
Unfortunately, Yako Casino players are still unable to enjoy extra benefits for their regularity on the website, as the operator hasn’t set up a specific VIP program. Nonetheless, they operate under the claim that everyone deserves to enjoy the same benefits, rather than awarding ‘sharks’ and ‘highrollers’ just because they have a bigger bankroll to support their player activities.
In this line of thought, Yako Casino offers regular cash backs, tournaments, prizes and bonuses to all players on the website, disregarding tiered programs altogether.
Should the casino promote a more modern approach, having a mobile client is practically mandatory in today’s market. Yako Casino offers an instant-play browser version, adjustable to fit both desktop and laptop computer screens, as well as those of hand-held devices. Thus, any Android, iPhone or iPad owner could enjoy the greater part of the Yako Casino game selection directly through their mobile device.
Yako Casino only work with the top-tier and internationally widespread payment processing services, and are among the rare ones to introduce the cryptocurrency Bitcoin in their banking methods. Aside from a minimum deposit and withdrawal limit set at $/£10, and a maximum daily withdrawal amount capped at $/£5,000, players here are not restricted in their transactions in any way. In fact, they can request both deposit and withdrawal processing using any of the following methods:
- Bank wire transfer
Yako Casino players are provided the optimal customer support by the 24/7 available staff of representatives. Their professional and rapid services can be reached through a variety of options, starting with live chat, through the phone or via email.
Intersested in another casino? Check out our list of NZ Casinos.
- Founded in 2015
- Licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority, number: MGA/CL1/787/2011, MGA/CL1/1024/2014, MGA/CL1/1180/2016 and MGA/CL1/1330/2017
- Available to play with NZD
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)