Woo Casino Review
If you’re a Kiwi and love playing on the best casino sites around, then make sure you take a look at our up-to-date and honest review of the popular Woo Casino. Whilst it’s a newer casino on the scene, Woo Casino has become an instant hit with players from New Zealand – so let’s take a closer look at why.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Max. withdrawal from play with funds associated with a no deposit bonus is 75 NZD. To submit a withdrawal request, the account must be fully verified and a minimum deposit must be made.
- The maximum winnings that will be paid out resulting from a cashback bonus, comp points bonus, tournament bonus, any deposit bonus except welcome bonus, a personal VIP bonus or the weekly bonus will be 10,000 NZD.
- While you have an active bonus, the maximum bet for all game types (slots, live games, table games, scratch, action games) is 6.5 NZD (unless stated otherwise in special terms for the bonus). Purchasing any game features (including but not limited to respins) will add to your bet amount. If the player exceeds the maximum bet when the bonus is active, Woocasino reserves the right to confiscate the winnings.
- Min. deposit is 25 NZD.
- To activate any deposit bonus, the player must use the bonus code provided in the bonus description (unless stated otherwise in the bonus description).
- To use the free spins, the player needs to visit the client area, open the “Bonuses” tab and activate the free spins. They will then become available for the corresponding slot.
- When using an activated bonus, the real money from the player’s account is wagered first and only then the bonus money.
- You can claim only one bonus at a time. Deposit-related bonuses are not stacked.
- All deposit bonuses must be wagered x40.
- No bonuses are available for any of the cryptocurrencies.
In this casino review of Woo Casino, we’re going to cover everything you could want to know about Woo Casino. You’re going to discover about the actual casino itself, including the security behind the website and when it was started.
We delve into the casino bonus you can find at Woo Casino and how you can get your hands on it. We’ll also cover the promotions and VIP casino programs that they have.
But that’s not all – we’ll go into the range of casino games, live casino games, pokies and slots you can find, what game developers are on the online casino, payment methods and more.
Woo Casino is a relatively new online casino for Kiwi players to enjoy and is owned by Direx N.V. Casinos. Being established in 2020, the casino has the advantage of coming into the market already set up with the latest and greatest gaming technology, software developers and payment methods available – including cryptocurrency.
Woo Casino Website Design & Navigation
We found the website to be excellent – clearly, the people behind Woo Casino know what they are doing, making everything both easy to find and also very easy on the eye. You’ll quickly be able to find exactly where you want to get to – from the casino bonuses page, to the exciting games to play, to the various missions and more!
Casino Games at Woo Casino
One thing Woo Casino certainly doesn’t lack in is games – you’re going to find every kind of game you could imagine here. Over 2,000 of the latest and greatest pokies, table games, live software, casino games and more.
When it comes to the pokies and video slots selection, this is where you’ll find the largest array of games on offer. You’re going to be able to choose slot games that come in all sorts of themes – slot games based in Ancient Egypt, ones that have you playing in Fairytale lands and every kind of wonderful slot game in between! All of these different slot games come with different bonuses and exciting free spins rounds.
Next up you’ve got the table games. Here you’re going to be able to play all of the casino classics – Baccarat, Video Poker, and Roulette, as well as different versions of Blackjack. This is great for the player who enjoys the more strategic play of table games or wants a change from playing slots.
One thing special to Woo Casino is the fact they have a category of games that are for players who wish to bet with Bitcoin. This Bitcoin casino category has a range of live casino games and slot games.
Woo Casino Software Providers
You’re going to find a great line-up of casino software developers here – from the leading developers in the industry to some of the freshest talents to emerge. Expect games and software from:
Live Casino Games
If you’re a player who is more drawn to the immersiveness of live games, then Woo casino has you covered. You’re given the choice of all the classic casino table games in a live format – Roulette, Blackjack, Poker and Baccarat, as well as some extras which you don’t usually see at an online casino such as Keno and Bingo.
You’re going to find hundreds of different tables to play at, with different types of each live casino game to be played, such as Caribbean Stud Poker, Speed Blackjack and tonnes more. Overall, we were incredibly impressed by the live software and casino game selection – all being run with Evolution Gaming’s expertise and polish.
The VIP program at Woo Casino is linked to something called ‘Woo Missions’. These missions are tiered, with three missions on each tier and 7 tiers in total. You level these up with points, and you earn points for the real money bets you make.
There are loads of different rewards you can earn whilst you progress through these tiers – from 10 free spins for slots up to the chance to win a huge NZ$100,000 in bonus credit!
Woo Casino Mobile Casino
Being a newer casino site, you’re going to be able to play casino games and software perfectly on any device. The website is coded with HTML5, so any games you want to play on the browser of your handheld device will run silky-smooth and you won’t lose any of the experience you would have on a desktop computer.
You can also download the Woo Casino app, which allows easy access to your favourite online slots and software on the casino.
Aside from the impressive welcome bonus, you can also find a spectacular range of regular bonuses and promotions on offer for you.
These include seasonal offers of free spins and deposit match offers, weekend reload bonuses, the ‘Wheel of Fortune’ which awards you with random prizes, slot races which reward you with cash and weekly tournaments that each have a NZ$3,000 prize!
At the moment, Woo casino doesn’t have any sort of sportsbook function or any way for players to bet on sports.
When it comes to getting your money in and out of the casino, we were happy to see a number of speedy and instant deposit and withdrawal methods for players.
These include popular online casino payment methods such as:
Woo online casino doesn’t charge any fees for depositing or withdrawing funds to and from your account, which is nice. As we stated before, most of the methods above are instant, with only a few – such as bank transfers – taking between one and five working days.
The casino is encrypted with SSL-level encryption, which is used all over the world by some of the biggest financial institutions and banks to keep their sites secure. This encryption makes sure that any information you enter into Woo online casino is safe from prying eyes.
The customer support is fantastic too at Woo casino, with two separate channels to reach the casino – round-the-clock live chat and email.
This is great: if you have an urgent problem that needs taking care of, you can reach out to the live chat; whilst if it’s something that isn’t a priority, you can send them an email.
There’s also a very in-depth FAQ that can be browsed at your leisure.
- Founded in 2020
- WooCasino.com is owned and operated by Dama N.V., a company registered and established under the laws of Curaçao, with registration number 152125 and registered address at Julianaplein 36, Willemstad, Curaçao, and its wholly-owned subsidiary, Friolion Limited, registered in Cyprus with registration number HE 419102 and registered address Leandrou, 12A 3086, Limassol, Сyprus. Dama N.V. is licensed and regulated by Antillephone N.V. (license no. 8048/JAZ2020-013). All payments with Paysafe are made via Dama N.V.