SkyCity Online Casino Review
With the heavy focus on the New Zealand market Sky City Online Casino is an online branch of the successful and popular land-based location in Auckland. Launched by the company with extensive experience in the gambling industry, Sky City online casino offers everything Kiwi players expect from a casino, including a rich and versatile selection of pokies.
SkyCityCasino No Deposit Free Spins
At the moment, Skycitycity doesn’t offer any free spins upon signup to New Zealand players.
SkyCityCasino 100% Casino Bonus
When you make your first deposit at SkyCityCasino you can claim a 100% up to $100 casino bonus + 70 free spins.
How to claim your bonus:
- Register your account here or click the button below.
- Make a deposit of $10 or more and opt-in to the bonus via the cashier.
- Your 100% casino bonus and 10 free spins on Dead or Alive 2, Starburst, Lights, Berryburst or TwinSpin Deluxe will be credited instantly.
- You will then receive 10 free spins at 12pm NZST on the same games for another 6 days, giving you 70 free spins in total. Free spins can be claimed in your “reward section”.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Casino bonuses and free spins have to be wagered 35 times the bonus amount.
- There is no max bet when playing with a bonus.
- Wagering with a bonus on the following games is restricted: 1429 Uncharted Seas, Beautiful Bones, Blood Suckers™, Castle Builder, Castle Builder II, Copy Cats, Dead or Alive, Dead or Alive 2, Drive: Multiplier Mayhem, Eggomatic, Eye of the Kraken, Guns N`Roses, Jackpot Jester 50K, Jokerizer, Jurassic Park, Lucky Angler, Pearls of India, Reel Steal, Robin Hood, Scrooge, Sea Hunter, Secrets of Atlantis, Simsalabim, Soldier of Rome, Starmania, Steam Tower, Terminator II, The Wish Master, Tower Quest, Valkyre Fire, Wild Times, Wizard Shop, Wolfpack Pays.
Sky City Casino was launched in August of 2019, with the aim of covering the online segment of the New Zealand market. Operating under a gaming license from the Malta Gaming Authority, this gaming site offers a very nice and modern gaming platform powered by Gaming Innovation Group (GiG). The online segment of the Sky City group is located in Malta, which makes it possible for them to legally offer online services in New Zealand.
The GiG gaming software is well known and widely used in the iGaming industry as it powers some of the biggest and most prominent operators around. Thus, it is no surprise Sky City Casino features a crisp, quick, and very player-friendly site that offers a great gaming experience in every single important aspect.
As it is open only to the New Zealand market at the moment, Sky City Casino has focused on filling its gaming library with a great range of pokies from some of the best suppliers. However, the site does offer other gaming options as well, such as classic table games (blackjack, roulette, baccarat, etc.), as well as a nice variety of video poker machines. In terms of game providers featured at Sky Casino, they include:
Game providers featured on SkyCityCasino include:
- Pragmatic Play
- ELK Studios
- Push Gaming
- NYX Gaming
Despite focusing on slot machines and electronic games, folks behind Sky City Casino understand the importance of giving players a chance to try their luck with live dealer tables as well. These games have been increasingly growing in popularity and the operator has made sure to offer a nice range of live tables powered by two of the industry’s leaders:
- Evolution Gaming
Most online players are already familiar with what these gaming studios have to offer in their portfolio but for those new to iGaming, you’ll find live games such as:
- Blackjack (several game versions)
- Sic Bo
- Casino Hold’em
- Caribbean Stud
- Monopoly Live
- Deal or No Deal Live
- Dream Catcher
- Dragon Tiger
- Keno Live
- Bet On Numbers
Sky City Casino is still fresh to the market so they’re still getting some stuff in order, especially in their promotional department. At this point in time, there is no clearly defined loyalty scheme players could take advantage of. However, knowing the company behind the site and their experience in the gambling sector, this is likely to change in the upcoming months.
Although Sky City doesn’t have any standalone mobile apps, players can still enjoy the full gaming experience on the go. The GiG gaming platform is entirely optimized for mobile play through a variety of web browsers, so users can access the casino and its full gaming library on their Android and iOS devices alike. The Sky City mobile casino also allows players to deposit, withdraw, and get in touch with customer support.
The casino offers a solid number of deposit and withdrawal methods that should be more than enough to meet the needs of most Kiwi players. Of course, the site supports NZD as currency, which is another important factor for local customers.
💰 Does SkyCityCasino offer any no deposit bonuses?
🔥 What's the biggest casino bonus I can claim at Skycitycasino?
❓ Is Skycitycasino a recommended online casino for NZ players?
Yes, SkyCityCasino is owned by Skycity Entertainment Group which is a very well known and trusted company. When playing here you can always feel 100% safe. While they not have the biggest game portfolio, you’ve still got all the most popular game providers and games available.
🔒 Is Skycitycasino a trustworthy online casino?
⭐ Does Skycitycasino have a VIP program?
Unfortunately there’s no detailed VIP program at SkyCityCasino.
🚀 Can you access Skycitycasino from outside of New Zealand?
No you can’t. So, it’s not a great option if you want to play while travelling abroad. If you’re looking for an online casino that’s accessible outside of New Zealand as well, then please look at our top recommended brands.
Click here to get started
Sky City Casino features around the clock customer support available to players. Contact options include email and live chat and both of these are quite fast and efficient. Whatever route players decide to take, they can expect to receive a helpful response in a reasonable amount of time.
- Founded in 2018
- The services offered on 21.com are operated by Betpoint Group Ltd. and are promoted and marketed by 21.com Ltd.
- Betpoint Group Ltd is registered in Malta under company registration number C52434. Registered address: Sonor Level 1, 66 Cathedral Street, Sliema SLM2022, Malta.. 21.com Ltd is registered in Isle of Man under company registration number 015980V. Betpoint Group Ltd is licensed and regulated in the European Union by the Malta Gaming Authority: License number MGA/B2C/203/2011. Bpoint Group (Curacao) B.V. (a Betpoint Group Ltd. subsidiary) is licenced and regulated by the Government of Curacao: License number 1668/JAZ. Registered address: E-Commerce Park Vredenberg Hoek Hugenholtzweg/Heelsumstraat, Curacao.