Wire Transfer Casino Sites NZ
There are so many different ways of paying to play online casino games these days, that you’re often spoiled for choice. One of the most traditional ways of paying for your play is via bank wire transfer – and now, and practically all New Zealand online casinos not only offer wire transfer but also accept instant bank transfers as well – making the process even quicker.
The great thing about bank transfers is that they offer casino players an incredibly safe and secure way of depositing and withdrawing their funds at an online casino. What’s more, it’s so widely available that the most popular – and the best online casino sites available all around the world will offer you this payment method – which means not only can you get to manage your funds via bank transfer, but you’ll also enjoy speedy payments, excellent security and, of course, an incredible gaming experience.
That’s why we are here to bring you everything you need to know about making deposits and withdrawals using wire transfer – and all the advantages… and disadvantages… attached to doing so.
Our Recommended Bank Transfer Online Casinos
The very best online casinos will accept bank transfer payments, which is why we have put together our recommendations for the best bank transfer online casino sites.
So, if you are on the hunt for an instant bank transfer casino NZ where you can both deposit and withdraw via wire transfer then look no further. We have sifted through all of those available and come up with the ones that we feel are the best out there right now. Because, although there are now lots of new and trendy payment services available for casino players, these platforms don’t appeal to everyone – which is why online casinos still offer players the chance to make wire payments to their casino account directly from their bank account. Surprisingly, this is still one of the most popular ways to pay, with more than half of the players in New Zealand using wire transfers.
Ultimately, the reason that so many casinos offer this is because it is simple and safe. Because you are basically using your bank’s payment platform to process the deposit, this makes it much more secure than most other payment platforms. What’s more, they generally offer more protection from fraud and scam sites – so, without further ado, here are our favourite New Zealand casinos that accept bank transfers.
- Casumo Casino: 20 No Deposit Free Spins on Book of Dead + 100% up to $1200 (T&Cs apply)
- Jackpot City Casino: $1600 in Casino Bonuses + 200 Free Spins (T&Cs apply)
- VegaDream Casino: Up to $1650 + 300 No Wagering Free Spins (T&Cs apply)
- LeoVegas: 50 Free Signup Spins + 100% up to $1500 and 150 cash spins (T&Cs apply)
- Spin Casino: Up to $1000 match bonus (T&Cs apply)
Top-Rated Instant Bank Transfer Casinos
Although bank transfers, for obvious reasons, aren’t always the banking option of choice for New Zealand players, sometimes it is the only – or most convenient choice at the time. What’s more, if you are going to transfer large sums of money, then it’s hard to deny that this is quite possibly the safest way to do so. That is why so many of the best NZ gambling sites still offer up this method. Let’s look – in a little more detail – at our recommended New Zealand online casinos that accept wire transfers.
Casumo Casino – 20 No Deposit Free Spins on Book of Dead + 100% up to $1200
If you are looking for a fantastic site with quick, reliable and safe billing and payment methods then this is perfect. On top of excellent banking provisions, Casumo Casino offers players more than 1500 games to enjoy once they have made their payment. The casino also offers the very best software and gaming providers in the industry. What’s more, playing on the site is an absolute pleasure… on top of generous bonuses and promotions, the desktop and mobile user interface is very easy to use and is incredibly intuitive. All in all, this is an excellent casino that offers wire transfers.
Jackpot City Casino – $1600 in Casino Bonuses + 200 Free Spins
So, not only does this casino offer wire transfers and other safe and quick payment options but there is a lot more to it than that which is why it has a place in our list of best wire transfer casinos. The selection of games – including online slots, video poker, table games and even live dealer games is highly impressive – and you can even try out free games before making your first deposit! In addition, the website is available for play all over the world and offers players generous limits. There are also excellent gaming providers available, all of which make Jackpot City Casino worth a look.
VegaDream Casino – Up to $1650 + 300 No Wagering Free Spins
If you’re looking for the Las Vegas online casino dream then VegaDream Casino may be exactly what you are looking for. This is an online casino that offers a top of the range and incredibly safe and secure gambling site – with an incredibly impressive gaming catalogue. The banking on the site is very safe and secure with high limits – and is perfect for players looking to make quick and simple wire transfer transactions.
LeoVegas – 50 Free Signup Spins + 100% up to $1500 and 150 cash spins
Most people that have heard of online casinos will know LeoVegas. This is a casino that leads the way in mobile gambling and soon became known as the King of Mobile. However, it wasn’t long before this online gaming giant took it to the next level to brand itself as the King of Casino. The reason for this is obvious. The range of games is incredible – with slots, poker, table games and live dealer games – all working perfectly on mobile and desktop. Moreover, online banking here is perfect as it offers all sorts of fast and secure payment methods including wire transfers.
Spin Casino – Up to $1000 match bonus
You will be very impressed with the number of excellent online slot games at Spin Casino – as well as some very decent progressive jackpot games and live dealer games. There are all sorts of games available to enjoy on the site, as well as excellent promotions and offers to boot. This is definitely a casino worth trying out for anyone looking to spin the slots. What’s more, the banking is excellent, quick and secure, offering a whole variety of options including wire transfers.
Different Types of Wire Transfer Options
This, back in the start out days of online casinos, used to be the go-to payment method available to all – and was the most popular amongst players all over the world. However, these days there are a variety of different types of wire bank transfer payments available. So, if you are signing up with one of our preferred wire transfer casinos, here are the main bank transfer options that are usually on offer:
- The Fast Bank Transfer. The fast bank transfer, more commonly known as the instant bank transfer, was brought about as a reaction to bank wire transfer’s notoriously slow processing times. Players were becoming increasingly frustrated that their funds were taking so long to become available – and they couldn’t just deposit and go. This led to the introduction of instant banking deposit casinos. This works in such a way as it involves funds transferring from one domestic bank to the other.
- Wire Transfer. Although this used to be the main payment processing tool available to online casino players, it is now decreasing in popularity, owing to the rise of many other, some would say, more efficient payment platforms at the top online casinos, including credit cards, debit cards and, of course, e-wallets. Generally, wire transfers take a longer time to process in comparison to other payment methods – in terms of both deposits and withdrawals, because this is usually involving the international transfer of funds from one international bank to another – which takes some time.
- Making a Bank Transfer Via a Third Party. Third-party bank transfers are seen, by many, as the perfect solution for online casino payments. This allows you to connect your bank account to a faster – and more convenient – third party banking platform solution. Generally, these tend to be e-wallets such as PayPal, Neteller and Skrill and have become very popular with online casino players in recent years, especially in New Zealand and Australia. The most common – and popular – is PayPal, which is now one of the most popular banking options for online transactions in the world. In New Zealand, there are others available as well, with many Kiwi players opting to use POLi to make their online casino deposits from their bank accounts.
The Advantage of Bank Transfer Casino Online Payments
As with all online casino payment methods, there are a number of pros and cons attached to the specific payment platform. So, if you are thinking about making bank wire transfer one of your preferred payment options, here are some of the advantages that you may encounter:
- Available at Most Online Casinos in New Zealand. Because bank wire transfers are available at all of the biggest banks in New Zealand – and across the world – they are also available at nearly all online casinos across the globe. You can usually find both standard wire transfers and instant banking options at most – and, of course, the option of e-wallet payments. This means that if this is your payment option of choice, you are likely to be able to use this banking method at around 99%+ of casinos all around the world, which includes the biggest and best operators out there. There is no other payment option that is more widely accepted than an instant banking casino.
- There Are Higher Deposit and Withdrawal Limits. If you are a high rolling player then wire transfers may well be the way to go because if you wish to make high deposits (and hopefully high withdrawals) then there are many restrictions placed on other payment options. If you are someone that likes to bet big and win big, then this can be very annoying. However, if you decide to deposit using wire transfer then you will have a much wider range of deposits available – with much higher deposit limits in comparison to most other methods of payment.
- The Best Online casino will offer NZD payments. If you are using a local, New Zealand bank account to make an online casino deposit, then this method will allow you to pay in your local currency. If you play at an online casino that accepts NZD – and pay with a method that offers NZD payments – then there will be no currency conversion fees to take into consideration.
- No Transaction Fees. No player at any online casino wants to pay a fee to either deposit or withdraw into their casino account. The great thing about wire transfers is that there are zero fees attached to either your casino deposits or withdrawals – so no extra costs for you to swallow when making bank transfer deposits.
Disadvantages of Bank Transfer Deposit Casino Payments
Yes, there are plenty of advantages however, the world of wire transfers isn’t all perfect and there are certainly some drawbacks to take into consideration, some of which are the main reasons that many New Zealand players opt for alternative methods. If it is an instant bank transfer casino then they may not all be applicable…
- A Lot of Details are Required. No matter whether you use standard wire transfers or fast casino bank transfers at an instant bank transfer casino there are a lot of details you will need to fill out to process your deposit. This is an inconvenience when compared to other payment platforms, especially those that offer 1-click payments. Wire transfers require a lot of payment details to actually process the payment including various numbers and codes attached to your bank account. However, on the flip side, this does increase the payment security.
- It Can Take a Few Days. Aside from instant bank transfer casinos, wire transfers can take a fair few days to complete and is the slowest method of all. Despite a casino processing withdrawals in 24 hours, withdrawals via bank transfers can increase waiting time by an additional 5 to 10 working days.
How to Deposit at a Casino Via Bank Transfer
If you are new to bank transfer casinos and it’s your first online casino bank transfer deposit, then simply follow these easy steps to make it easier. Remember, a little more information than normal will be required, so be prepared with all your data!
- Choose your online gambling site or bank transfer casino and register. Simply look through our list of best instant banking casinos and bank transfer casino sites and check out their gaming portfolios and user experience to see which one you prefer.
- Head over to the cashier section of the online gambling casino site and click on ‘deposit’.
- When this is done, you will need to choose your preferred payment method. You will then need to choose Instant bank transfer or bank wire transfer. Click on the deposit method and then type in the amount that you wish to deposit into the casino. Remember that you may need to take into account minimum deposits and bonus codes if claiming a deposit bonus.
- Enter all of your information as requested on the deposit form, including the purpose of reference. You will also be required to enter personal and financial information to continue. This will be details such as your bank account number, your SWIFT code and other details in addition. As soon as you have filled in the details and confirmed the payment, you can start enjoying the games that you like!
How to Withdraw via Online Casino Bank Transfer
We’re happy to say that withdrawing your funds via bank wire transfer and instant bank transfer is a little easier than depositing your money. Simply follow these steps and you’ll be getting hold of your winnings with no fees attached!
- Head over to your bank transfer casino and log into your user account. You will then need to head over to the cashier section and click on the withdrawal page. When you enter this page, you will see all the available casino withdrawal options listed. Simply choose bank wire money transfers.
- You will then need to check your casino account and see how much is in there. When you can see your available funds, you can then decide how much you wish to withdraw and enter the figure into the amount box. Following this, you will need to enter your bank details again – including your account number, SWIFT code and purpose of reference. However, if this was your method of payment then it will be autocompleted for you.
- This is where you need to fill in your details. You will be taken over to the information section where you will be asked for several details, including personal information such as billing address etc. You will also be asked for your bank account name, number, BIC (SWIFT) number as well as a number of additional details. Once this is done, the money will be transferred from your casino account to your bank account. Remember, this is quite a slow payment option, so you may not see the funds in your account for up to ten days.
Withdrawals, overall, are pretty straightforward, especially if you have used this for a deposit method. However, it can be quite a slow process!
Top Alternatives to Instant Bank Transfer
There may be reasons that you would rather not use bank transfer deposits or instant bank transfers. However, there are plenty of other options available to you if this is the case. There are many excellent alternatives available and widely accepted at NZ gambling sites and online casinos. Here are our preferred alternative payment platforms:
Credit Cards and Debit Cards: These are the most widely used payment methods in online transactions – and certainly with online casinos and gambling sites. In pretty much all NZ online casinos you are able to use MasterCard, Visa and Maestro to make payments. Whether or not you need to pay fees with this depends on your Visa provider and the casino, so make sure you check. However, these do offer instant and secure payments. Another option available at certain online casinos is AMEX, although this is not as widely accepted.
E-Wallets: These are becoming increasingly popular and are readily available at most NZ gambling sites and online casinos. These are popular with players because they are the quickest method for withdrawals and are also very secure. E-wallet payment platforms generally include PayPal, Skrill, Neteller, Ecopayz and more.
Internet Banking: This is an excellent way to make fast and secure payment methods through your bank account. This is very popular in New Zealand and Australia, with many players favouring POLi deposit casinos, which offers users the possibility of connecting bank accounts in order to make online payments.
What Wire Transfers Involve
Wire transfers, referred to by many as bank transfers, is a way to make an online payment by shifting your funds directly from your bank account straight into your casino’s bank account by exchanging your bank details. As such, these transactions will be carefully protected by both banks to make sure that your money and data are safe and protected.
Aside from casino payments, wire transfers are used for a wide number of payments – online and offline. Because neither the giver nor the receiver needs any special or different types of accounts – and because there is no special technology required it makes it one of the most simple and straightforward ways to make payments online – making it popular with online gambling fans.
What The Experts Say
It comes as no surprise that online casino experts are pretty enthusiastic about instant banking casinos – and playing casino games by depositing straight from your bank account. Ultimately, bank wire transfer deposits have been around for a long time – and in this time, they have become faster, smoother, more efficient and even more trustworthy as the technology behind it has progressed. They remain, to this day, one of the easiest ways to make payments, deposits and transfer funds online.
Online Wire Transfer Safety and Security
The biggest attraction for casino players right now is the safety and security of the transactions. Because wire transfers are carried out directly between bank accounts, ultimately they are protected by both banks’ security systems. It comes as no surprise that banks are known for having some of the strictest and strongest SSL encryptions put in place in order to ensure that their money – and each of their customers’ money – is safe and protected. Because of these protocols, wire transfers are always very heavily encrypted and protected as they move between different accounts.
Indeed, the same is true for mobile banking transactions, which are also protected by the exact same protocol and usually also have a 2-step or even 3-step verification process in place as well. The only reason that some players are a little concerned is that ultimately, this form of payment requires sharing your bank account details with the receiver – which is daunting if you aren’t completely sure about the casino. However, there is nothing to worry about as the information is input on a secure web page and the details are encrypted by the bank and the casino, which means the chances of it being misused are minuscule.
Claiming a Deposit Bonus Using Wire Transfer
There are some payment service options that don’t allow you to claim the welcome bonus if used. This usually accounts for e-wallets. However, the great news is that you can pretty much claim any welcome bonus or deposit bonus if you make your deposit via bank transfer – as long as you make the minimum deposit and enter the bonus code if required.
However, it is always important to check the terms and conditions attached to any bonus before claiming. Some are excellent, however, there are some which aren’t so hot – and have low win caps and high wagering requirements. Even if you can deposit money with a bank transfer and claim it – it doesn’t mean that you should!
How We Rate Wire Bank Transfer Casinos
There are so many online casinos that allow you to deposit money via wire transfer, but how do we rate one as better than the other? Well, we put them through their paces to see how they measure up – not just in terms of payment methods, but in terms of the entire user experience. Here are the factors we consider when listing our recommended wire transfer casinos.
Background, Reputation and On-Site Safety
The most important factor is the reputation and on-site safety offered by the online casino site. The very best online casinos are regulated by the top organisations, such as the UKGC and the MGA, to ensure that they are being treated fairly and that all terms and conditions attached to a casino bonus – and all casino games – are totally fair. Our entire review process drills deep, looking at the cashier section – making sure that the payments at the casino meet the top encryption standards. We will only recommend a site if we believe it is safe, secure and has a great reputation.
Payments and Customer Support
After this, we look at how good the depositing and withdrawals are at the casino – how quick and simple it is to make a deposit and withdrawal. We want to see a straightforward process for entering the payment details – and instant deposits put into place. We also try out the casino customer support team to see how quick and good their responses are – and how easily we can contact them.
Casino Games and Claiming Winnings
What most people care about more than anything else is how quickly and easily they can get to their winnings. The reason most people play their favourite casino games is to win – and get the money. We look to see how quickly they respond. A good casino will ensure speedy and safe withdrawals so you aren’t left waiting and chasing customer support.
The Ultimate User Experience
Whilst these are critical aspects, our reviews take into account the complete user experience. We look to see that our recommended casinos offer a variety of games – including not just pokies, but also progressive jackpots and live casinos. They should offer plenty of deposit methods – and quick casino payout options. In addition, we expect a good casino bonus selection and an excellent mobile casino.
Why Use Wire Transfers?
Given the different options of banking methods out there – and some would also say the better payment methods out there, why is it that people continue to use wire transfers? Well, ultimately, players like what they are familiar with – and they like the level of security afforded by transferring funds directly between two accounts with no middleman involved. Also, because this type of withdrawal method doesn’t need any special account, it makes it easier if playing on a mobile casino. What’s more, if you are a player that likes to open accounts at multiple casinos, it keeps things simple as the chances are, you will be able to use this payment method wherever you sign up.
NZ Bank Account Deposits FAQs
What is a Bank Transfer?
A bank transfer is simply a way of paying for goods or services directly from your bank account. It involves entering your bank account details directly into the casino site or online gambling site and entering how much you want to pay. Your funds will then be taken straight from your account and deposited into the casino’s account. It’s worth being aware that wire transfers normally take a few days to complete because they are going between international banks, so you can’t just deposit and play straight away. However, you can now get fast or instant bank transfers – and while these may not necessarily be instant, they are certainly quicker than standard wire transfers. This is a common way for players to make deposits at NZ gambling sites.
Are Fast Bank Transfer Casinos Safe and Secure?
Although some players are put off by the time it takes to make a bank transfer, one of its biggest redeeming features is how safe and secure these transactions are. Gambling online using fast bank transfers are all audited and fully secure. This means that your bank, the casino and the casino bank will all put layers of protection in place to secure the transactions. Moreover, every single casino that we recommend on our site has been fully checked to ensure they are safe, secure and trustworthy with a good reputation in the industry. They are also fully licensed by a governing body such as the UKGC or MGA. Finally, when you deposit your funds into the casino, the whole process is thoroughly encrypted and secure so that no one will be able to access any of the personal or financial details you enter.
Are There Any Limits and Fees Attached to a Wire Transfer Casino?
When playing in NZ, bank wire transfer casino sites offer some of the highest deposit and withdrawal limits in the business, which means that if you are a high roller, this is definitely a deposit and withdrawal method you might want to consider. In terms of fees, all casinos are different, so it may be that a casino does attach fees, but this is not common – usually bank online transfers and fast bank transfers don’t incur any fees. But again, we would always check with the casino as some NZ online casinos that accept bank account deposits attach fees to all withdrawals or withdrawals over a set amount.
Can I Withdraw Via Bank Transfer?
Indeed you can. This is a popular method for withdrawal and is also used as an alternative withdrawal method for players that have made a casino deposit via phone or Paysafecard – which won’t allow withdrawals. This is an incredibly convenient way to get money back into your account without having the need to utilise a third party such as an e-wallet. In our guide above, we have given you a step-by-step guide to help you make quick, safe and easy withdrawals with minimal fuss!
How Long Does it Take to Get Your Money?
The only downside attached to bank transfer withdrawals is the time it takes to get your money. Generally the casino has a set processing time, which can be between 24-72 hours. Then, however long it takes on top of this depends on your casino. It could take anywhere between 7 to 10 days but usually takes around 7 days as standard. If you are looking for quick access to money, then we would suggest using an e-wallet such as Skrill, Neteller or PayPal.