Casinos that Accept Neosurf
Although it’s not one of the most well-known and popular payment methods, there are now a growing number of casinos that accept Neosurf – and there is a very good reason for that! Many online casinos accepting Neosurf vouchers are very flexible and easily accessible – because this is a very convenient way to pay.
Neosurf voucher casinos allow players to top up their casino account, play online casino games and gamble online for real money quickly and safely. In just a matter of moments, players from New Zealand and Australia can transfer money straight from their prepaid cards directly into their online casino account. What’s more, at casinos that accept Neosurf, they will be able to access online gambling in a simple, reliable and fair way, which is what Neosurf online casinos are all about.
About Neosurf Online Casinos
Neosurf was originally launched in France, back in 2005. Since then, the prepaid card payment method has spread into hundreds of countries all across the globe. Now, whether you’re signing up with online casinos in Europe, Africa, North America, Australia or New Zealand, you can find and enjoy Neosurf online gambling.
Neosurf is a simple way to credit your account. Neosurf vouchers come in all different amounts and allow players to combine vouchers with cards. The use of Neosurf is incredibly simple and, even more importantly, it guarantees a player’s anonymity.
Top Neosurf Casino – Captain Spins
Captain Spins is one of the safest, most secure and exciting casinos that accept Neosurf out there. It is one of the newer casinos out there, which is why it offers such an excellent selection of banking methods – including Neosurf vouchers. So, should you opt to sign up at the casino, there are plenty of deposit and withdrawal methods, including Neosurf, which offers safe and quick transactions. They also offer players an excellent welcome bonus of up to NZ$1200 plus 260 bonus spins on Book of Dead. If you are looking for a new Neosurf casino that offers an excellent variety of games, great customer service and quick, easy Neosurf transactions then look no further!
Online Gambling at Neosurf Casino Sites
Neosurf has now become one of the biggest and most popular prepaid voucher payment services that can be found all over the world. If you are looking, then you will find that you can use these vouchers in more than 140,000 retail outlets across the globe – and this isn’t even counting online purchasing. The reason behind this is because it’s safe and simple – and works perfectly for online transactions – including online gambling transactions, which is why so many New Zealand and Australian online casinos are Neosurf casinos. As such, when signing up at Neosurf casinos you can expect to enjoy plenty of bonus offers and plenty of top-rated games from the best online casino games providers in the world.
Popular Neosurf Casinos
Finding the best Neosurf casino is important. It goes without saying that every player wants to register and play only at the best online casinos – and the same is true for Neosurf casinos. As such, we would certainly recommend you only register with a respected and trustworthy casino brand. This is the best way to guarantee that you get to experience the very best service and get to claim the best… and most generous casino bonuses. That’s why we want to point you in the direction of the top iGaming operators and best Neosurf casinos in the world.
New Neosafe Casinos
However, it’s not just about signing up with the more established Neosurf casinos, players may also want to try out new Neosurf casino sites. These new online casinos will have to go the extra mile in order to build up a solid customer base amongst kiwi gamblers. This means that the newest casino Neosurf operators will often offer new players standout welcome bonuses and promotions. They also make sure that they provide their players with all of the best and most popular casino games as well as plenty of existing customer promotions and the best online casino payment methods!
Neosurf Live Casinos
Some players like to try out a taste of live casinos using Neosurf payments. You can do this at the best Neosurf live casinos. Most of our top recommended Neosurf casino operators offer players a world-class live dealer platform with games and titles from providers such as Evolution Gaming and NetEnt. As such you can enjoy a whole host of games and game variants such as live blackjack, live roulette, live baccarat as well as options such as Dream Catcher, Football Studio and more.
Mobile Neosurf Casino Sites
It is vital that all casinos – whether Neosurf casinos or any other type of casino method – offer players mobile access. This is not just a benefit anymore – this is a necessity. Every leading online casino site will need to offer an excellent mobile casino in order to remain relevant in this day and age. If you are a player from New Zealand or Australia and you wish to use prepaid vouchers, then our top recommended casinos will all offer an excellent mobile casino site that offers smooth and seamless gameplay, exclusive promotions and safe, secure deposits.
The Benefits and Drawbacks of Neosurf
Let’s take a closer look at all the advantages and disadvantages of paying with Neosurf at online casinos.
Firstly, let’s look at why we would certainly recommend that New Zealand and Australian gamblers play at Neosurf online casinos. There are no doubts, whatsoever, that this deposit method certainly has a number of important advantages for anyone looking to deposit and play with Neosurf, including lots of useful functionalities and instant transaction speed:
- This prepaid voucher is a modern way to pay for your casino experience. This is a new way to play at online casinos without having to enter bank details.
- It offers players instant deposits in an anonymous fashion. There are plenty of online gamblers that don’t want to have gambling and casino transactions included in their bank statements. Moreover, there are also plenty of players that don’t want to enter their card details or bank details online. Neosurf vouchers mean that you can make online casino deposits that are instant and completely anonymous.
- Easy to use. Neosurf vouchers are easy to buy and even easier to use! This is a very important feature of a good casino billing method as people will have neither the time nor patience to mess around with a complicated and tricky payment method. Online casino players can easily purchase Neosurf vouchers and upload the cash into their account in no time at all. Doesn’t get any easier than this!
- It’s great for bankroll management. Neosurf makes it easy to check your balance online – and then combine card payment if you want to add more to make an even bigger deposit. Whilst we do appreciate that Neosurf quite probably isn’t going to be the banking option of choice for high rollers out there, this is an ideal payment option for those medium rollers. They can combine all different Neosurf prepaid vouchers to deposit a bigger payment amount into their account. As well as this, players can also check their remaining balance by going online and heading over to the Neosurf website.
- Available across the world. Players in New Zealand and Australia as well as other countries across the globe can access Neosurf. Even though the number of online casinos NZ that accept Neosurf isn’t quite as plentiful as it could be, the number is growing all the time.
However, looking on the other side of the coin, it’s not the perfect banking method. There are certain disadvantages that come with Neosurf payments. However, these are definitely not dealbreakers and would certainly not mean that I would recommend not using it. All payment methods come with drawbacks, but it’s determining whether these drawbacks outweigh the benefits:
- The Neosurf vouchers aren’t currently available in NZD or AUD. Unfortunately, as it stands, not only are there not many NZ and Australian Neosurf online casinos, but the method isn’t available in several local currencies – including NZD or AUD. This means that if you do prefer playing at an NZ or AU casino then you may well be faced with currency conversion charges.
- Not as many Neosurf casinos as other payment method casinos. Pretty much all online casinos offer credit and debit card payments and many offer Skrill, Neteller and PayPal. However, in comparison, relatively few offer Neosurf. That is, in part, because the prepaid voucher doesn’t support the NZD currency. However, there are still some very nice options out there if this doesn’t put you off.
How You Make a Deposit at Neosurf Voucher Casinos
One of the things that online gamblers from New Zealand look for is safe and convenient deposits. As such, if there were to be any deposit method that involved lots of long and drawn out steps before your funds researched your account then it simply wouldn’t be accepted. That’s why many people like to play at Neosurf deposit operators these days. It allows online gamblers to start playing their favourite games – no matter what they enjoy the most – in a flash. So, for speed, convenience and safety, NZ casinos that accept prepaid cards are some of the most popular around. Here is how you go about making a Neosurf deposit at most online casinos:
- Firstly you need to buy a Neosurf prepaid card or Neosurf voucher. After this, you will then be able to use said prepaid voucher at your chosen Neosurf online casinos. You can either buy the Neosurf prepaid card or voucher online or you could opt to head over to one of many stores and retail outlets that sell Neosurf cards and vouchers. You can find official stockists by looking at the official Neosurf website.
- Choose your preferred Neosurf online casino site from one of our recommended operators. You will need to make sure that you sign up at a trusted iGaming operator. As such, we would recommend that you choose one of the casinos that we recommend as we have made sure that all of these casinos are regulated and licensed by regulatory bodies such as the MGA or UKGC. They are also tested to be secure so that your financial transaction and personal information is completely secure.
- Complete the registration process carefully, making sure that you follow the steps closely. This shouldn’t take long at all – just a matter of moments – and remember to enter any bonus code if necessary in order to claim a welcome bonus. As soon as this is completed, you will be ready to go ahead and make your deposits.
- Once this is completed, simply head over to the cashier section where the process properly begins. In the cashier section, there will be a number of options available to choose from. You will need to pick Neosurf as your preferred billing method of choice. This will prompt a form to appear on your screen. Here, you will need to enter how much you wish to deposit and then input your unique 10-digit PIN code. When this is done, your Neosurf payment will be complete.
- After this has all been completed, it will take just a few moments for the online casino operator to process the fast Neosurf payment casino transfer. As such, your deposited funds should arrive in your online casino account straight away. As soon as the funds arrive in your casino account you can start enjoying some real money casino gaming on your favourite titles.
How to Withdraw at a Neosurf Online Casino
Obviously, a lot of emphasis is put on instant and safe withdrawals, but just as important – possibly even more important – is the security and speed of the withdrawals. Generally, online casinos will require you to withdraw your money using the same method with which you deposited – so it’s important that you understand how Neosurf works. Like many prepaid cards, Neosurf doesn’t actually allow players to withdraw back onto the card, so Neosurf withdrawals aren’t available right now. That means that if you do opt to deposit via Neosurf, then you will need to choose an alternative withdrawal option. Here are some of the most popular withdrawal methods for players that have deposited via Neosurf:
Many players that deposit using Neosurf tend to choose bank transfer as their preferred withdrawal method. One of the reasons for this is because it is a well-established and very safe iGaming withdrawal method. Having said that, bank transfers are known for the fact that they do usually take longer than other withdrawal methods – and they can also include processing fees. However, if you don’t mind a small fee and a bit of a wait then bank transfers offer players a reliable method of getting their winnings straight into their bank account.
Credit and Debit Cards
A very popular payment option – for deposits and withdrawals – are credit and debit bank cards. These are also, quite possibly, the widest accepted casino banking method. Credit and debit card options usually include Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Diners. This option offers players a quicker withdrawal option than bank transfers – normally taking between 1 to 5 days depending on the casino and the bank in question. Another plus is that these are generally free as well and incur no fees for withdrawals.
Despite not being as well-established and understood as straightforward bank card transactions and bank transfers, e-wallet options are leading the way for withdrawals because they offer players instant withdrawals – all without fees. PayPal is generally the most popular and trusted e-wallet option but other e-wallet options worth a mention are Skrill and Neteller casinos. These are not only super-fast but trusted and reliable as well.
Most Popular Neosurf Card Deposit Amounts
Although these are suitable for plenty of different types of players, we have found that Neosurf payment amounts tend to be lower than debit card, credit card and e-wallet payment options. Generally, Neosurf comes in small voucher amounts, so is more commonly used with casual players and low rollers. This type of deposit is usually avoided by VIPs and high rollers. As such most New Zealand players tend to use Neosurf vouchers at low deposit casinos and usually use them to deposit anywhere between NZ$10 and NZ$30. Players looking to deposit more tend to go for other billing methods like bank cards, e-wallets, bank transfers and even cryptocurrencies (like at bitcoin casinos) if that method is available.
The Most Popular Neosurf Voucher Amount
Here are the most regularly purchased and used Neosurf amounts bought by online casino players:
NZ$10 Neosurf Voucher
There are a huge number of NZ$10 deposit casino sites – and these are perfect for Neosurf players as this is one of the most popular deposit amounts for Neosurf players. These are perfect for players looking for a more casual experience that want to stick to a lower budget. As such, these casinos remain some of the most popular with Neosurf users – plus you can often claim the welcome bonus with a minimum $10 deposit using Neosurf.
NZ$15 Neosurf Voucher
Some players like to take that one step further – and go for a NZ$15 Neosurf casino. This is more than enough for a new player not only to claim most online casino welcome offers but to also give them a decent experience of the online casino site to boot. Again, this is considered, by many, to be a reasonably low casino deposit and would not appeal to higher rollers out there.
Neosurf Casino Bonus Offers
One thing that can often put a player off using a certain payment option is whether they can use that payment option to claim a bonus offer. Fortunately, if you do choose the Neosurf payment option then you won’t be disappointed. Online casino operators that do support Neosurf tend to be very generous with their deposit bonuses. When it comes to claiming Neosurf casino offers, there are certainly plenty to choose from. Players can enjoy promos such as free spins offers, most welcome bonuses and even no deposit bonus offers!
Bonus Codes and Promo Codes
If you are looking to claim a promo or bonus using Neosurf then you need to check to see if promo codes are required. Often iGaming operators will create some excellent bonus code offers for both new and existing players that you can claim as a Neosurf player. All you need to do is click on the deposit offer and enter the bonus code before making your Neosurf prepaid voucher payment. You’ll then be able to claim a great bonus offer!
Free Spins Offers
Pretty much every online casino player likes a great free spins bonus – because they mean you can play online casino games without having to make any deposit of your own money at all. That’s why plenty of Neosurf casinos offer players the chance to claim free spins when making qualifying deposits using Neosurf.
The most popular – and usually the most eye-watering of all bonus offers available at Neosurf casinos are the welcome bonuses and packages. Players here in New Zealand and all over the world can access a decent number of operators that will allow you to claim the welcome bonus when making a Neosurf deposit. This means you could double your funds and even get free spins when making your first qualifying deposit at a casino site.
Online Casino Neosurf Alternatives
Although Neosurf is an excellent deposit method for casino transactions, there may be times that players need a good alternative for whatever reason. Maybe you can’t get a voucher or maybe you want to make a larger deposit – maybe you are even looking for a method to withdraw your winnings! Here are some of the best alternative payment methods that guarantee players a safe, secure and fast deposit option for players from New Zealand and Australia:
If you are a prepaid card person then the most obvious alternative payment method is the Paysafecard. A Paysafe casino works in very much the same way as a Neosurf casino. In order to do this, players will need to purchase a Paysafecard at a store or online and can then use it to make deposits at online casinos anonymously. Paysafe is very similar in terms of limits and fees to Neosurf.
Another prepaid voucher option available for New Zealand players is Cashlib. If this is your preferred alternative method then you can buy up to 5 cashlib vouchers every day – and you could store up to $1250 on your account if you so desired, which means that high deposits are easily accessible. Moreover, online casino operators normally don’t apply processing fees for cashlib deposits.
Although they are few and far between, there are some NZ online casinos that accept gift cards to make deposits into their account. What type of gift card it is can vary from casino to casino – but in general they tend to work the same. You buy (or someone else buys you) a gift card of a certain amount. You then enter the card details into the appropriate fields and the money will be added into your account – in the same way as other gift cards work.
Do All Casinos Accept Neosurf?
No, unfortunately not all online casino iGaming operators accept Neosurf deposits. As such, before registering for a casino we would recommend you check out the available deposit and withdrawal methods available first of all.
Where Can I Buy a Neosurf Voucher?
You may not be able to just pop into the corner shop and buy a voucher but if you head over to the Neosurf website, there is a section on the site that helps you find out where they are for sale. Simply head over to ‘Where to Find Neosurf’ and you will be able to find Neosurf retail outlets that are near you.
Can I Purchase Neosurf Vouchers Online?
If you don’t see any retail outlets that are near you – or it’s inconvenient to head out to the shop and buy one, then you can purchase Noesurf online without even having to leave your home. There are plenty of websites that sell these prepaid vouchers that are trustworthy and reputable e-stores.
Can I Check My Neosurf Voucher Balance?
Plenty of people like to maintain control of their finances – and to do this, you need to be able to keep a close eye on your balance. Neosurf offers this service. All you need to do is head over to the website and visit the ‘My Card’ section of the site and enter your pin code. You can then see all details about your card including the balance and credit etc.
Is Neosurf Available for New Zealand Players?
Yes, there is a decent number of NZ casino sites that now accept Neosurf payments. There are also plenty of outlet stores scattered around New Zealand which means you can easily purchase and use the vouchers for use on your favourite games.