Ecopayz Online Casino Sites
Casinos accepting ecoPayz in New Zealand are now more available than ever – and that’s because this payment method is more popular than ever with online gamblers and has been for several years now. As such, more and more players want to check which online ecoPayz casinos are the best.
EcoPayz is an e-wallet that boasts a whole host of advantages for players. On this page, we aim to not only look at the top online casinos that accept ecoPayz but also look at all the advantages to using this as a payment method – including instant deposits, super fast withdrawals, increased security and access to the latest payment technology. As well as this, we’ll look at how online casino transactions work when using ecoPayz. In addition, we’ll also guide you towards the best online casinos to gamble using ecoPayz – along with providing in-depth casino reviews on every one of these casinos.
All About EcoPayz
EcoPayz has been around since 2000. It was originally called ecoCard – and although it may not be one of the most well-known e-wallets, it is, in fact, one of the oldest e-wallets in the world. Since it was founded, the company has grown extensively. Eventually, in 2013, the company rebranded as ecoPayz and transferred the name ecoCard to one of its biggest products.
The way ecoPayz works is very similar to the way other e-wallets work. So, if you’re familiar with the workings of PayPal and the like, ecoPayz will be no problem at all. Users of the e-wallets simply need to top up their ecoAccount directly from their attached bank account. From there, players can spend their bank account money directly through ecoPayz – by either using it as an e-wallet or by using a prepaid ecoCard, which is powered by MasterCard. The great news though, is that opening up a new account is simple, quick – and doesn’t even require a credit check!
How to Deposit at ecoPayz Online Casinos
If you have decided to make a deposit at ecoPayz online casinos, then this is very easy and the process will be very similar to Neteller, Skrill or PayPal, if this is something you are familiar with. Although each online casino might vary the process slightly, it is generally very similar at most sites and follows these basic steps:
- Firstly, open up a new ecoPayz account if you don’t already have one. If you do, then make sure that your ecoPayz account is active and has enough money to make your online casino deposit.
- Open your casino account (or register for a new account at your preferred ecoPayz online casino) and head over to the cashier section.
- Choose ecoPayz as your preferred deposit method.
- Follow the instructions that the casino provides to sign in to your ecoPayz account and enter the amount of money you want to deposit.
- Make sure that if you are claiming a welcome bonus, that the bonus is valid for ecoPayz deposits and that your deposit covers the minimum amount required.
- The money will be transferred straight from your ecoPayz account to your casino account so you can start playing!
The ease and speed of depositing using ecoPayz is one of the main reasons that New Zealand players opt to use it as their preferred deposit method. Even if you are unfamiliar with the process, all casinos will make sure that you find the process straightforward so you can get started straight away.
What to Remember When Depositing via ecoPayz
If you do choose to fund your account using ecoPayz, here are some important things to remember first:
Firstly, check your ecoPayz account. If you don’t have one already, then you can easily register for a new account at ecopayz.com. Click on the button that says ‘Open a Free account’ and make sure you follow the instructions as directed. It doesn’t take too long and doesn’t require any credit check.
You will then need to top up your ecoPayz account with the funds that you want to use in order to make your ecoPayz deposit.
Then you need to look through our recommended online casino sites, read our in-depth casino reviews and choose which one you want based on your chosen criteria. Look at and compare the welcome bonus offers and read through the terms and conditions carefully. It is important to make sure that players depositing with ecoPayz are able to claim the bonus and it is also as important to remember to check the minimum deposit required to claim your welcome bonus.
Remember to always check the terms and conditions (T&Cs) before you choose EcoPayz as your preferred online casino payment method. You will always be wise to check the terms and conditions attached to depositing at the casino and the terms and conditions attached to any bonuses you wish to claim. Always remember to check for fees attached to ecoPayz payments. Try to find a casino website that accepts ecoPayz but doesn’t charge additional fees for using the method. Every casino we recommend for ecoPayz will allow you to claim your bonus using ecoPayz and will not attach extra fees if you do make your qualifying deposits using ecoPayz.
Your Ecopayz deposit casino account will be credited straight away and you can start enjoying your favourite casino games.
How to Withdraw Using ecoPayz
Withdrawing using ecoPayz is almost as easy as depositing your money into your account using ecoPayz. It is worth checking with the casino to see what the minimum and maximum withdrawals are for ecoPayz – and although there usually aren’t any fees attached, it is worth double-checking with the individual casino first:
- Open your casino and log in to your account.
- Head over to the cashier section of the casino and select withdraw.
- Enter the requested details required from the casino and they may request details to confirm your identity.
- Choose ecoPayz for your withdrawal and make sure that you submit any documentation that the casino requires. Also, make sure that you have cleared any wagering requirements if you are withdrawing funds from a bonus or free spins.
- Enter how much money you wish to withdraw from your account and click on ‘submit’. Normally the minimum will be $10 and the maximum will depend on the casino in question. You will see exactly how much cash you have in your account that is available for withdrawal (if you remember to take into account the wagering requirements of the bonuses) and then you need to decide whether you want to cash out your account in its entirety or whether you just want to withdraw a set amount of whatever is in your account.
- You will then need to wait for the casino to process your withdrawal. The time this takes, again, depends on the casino. It can take anywhere between 24 hours to 72 hours. The withdrawal should then take just an hour or two after processing. Some casinos on our list are same day payout websites for e-wallets such as ecoPayz – so that’s worth taking into consideration!
- As soon as the winnings hit your account, you can either use them directly from your ecoPayz account or withdraw the money back into your bank account.
The Pros and Cons of Paying with EcoPayz
Although there are plenty of benefits of paying into your casino account, it would be foolish to believe that it is perfect. Like any payment system, there are benefits and drawbacks. Here, we look at all the pros and cons of paying by ecoPayz:
Firstly, it’s fair to say that if you do choose to use the ecoPayz gambling method, there are lots of benefits in comparison to other e-wallet and card online casinos that are available for players in New Zealand. These payments are undoubtedly quick, secure and totally safe and protected – and generally offer a high deposit limit (within the casino’s limits of course). It also allows players to take advantage of their ecoPayz reward system. What’s more, if you prefer to play mobile casino then it’s easy to use if you want to make quick and easy phone payments in NZD.
- Complete payment protection: One of the biggest concerns for anyone paying for goods and services online – online casino or anything else – is the security and protection behind it. There have been many scandals and issues all over the globe surrounding data privacy and data protection. As such, the safest casinos (which are the only ones we will recommend) will only offer secure and protected payment methods, and this includes ecoPayz. The ecoPayz platform allows players to make their deposits and withdrawals in a secure environment that is protected by top-rated encryption technology, which means that you will not need to share any of your personal or financial information and it will be protected from outsiders.
- A Great Rewards Program: Not many payment methods offer their users a rewards program, but ecoPayz does. Not many payment methods actually pay you money! This means that the more you spend using your ecoPayz wallet, the more chance you have of being on the receiving end of rewards. In addition, online casinos that accept ecoPayz deposits can often have access to promotional players by making payments with ecoPayz. As well as this, users of the e-wallet can also access prize raffles as well as monthly rewards that are available at online casinos.
- Higher Deposit Limits: One of the biggest issues that players take exception to is the implementation of limits to what they can spend or withdraw. If you are a high roller – a player that likes to spend big and win big, then you will want to make a big deposit without a payment provider placing a limit on how much of your own money you can spend at any one time. The ecoPayz payment casino sites generally offer higher deposit and withdrawal limits compared to other payment methods. Many of the best New Zealand ecoPayz casinos will allow you to make deposits of up to NZ$4,000 – or sometimes even higher!
- Mobile-Friendly Payment System: More players than ever prefer playing casino games on the move. So, one benefit of this e-wallet is that the ecoPayz mobile platform is very simple to use on mobile as well as desktop – whether on a smartphone or tablet. All you need to do to access it via mobile is to download the app (either from Google Play or the App Store depending on whether your device is Android or iOS). This means that making payments on ecoPayz mobile casino sites is easy because you can continue playing in the same window whilst you deposit!
- Different Currencies Including NZD and AUD: If you are a New Zealand casino player, then your best and most sensible option is to play on a New Zealand Dollar online casino. Unfortunately, some major online casino sites only accept currencies such as GBP, USD and EUR. This means that if you want to pay in New Zealand Dollars then the payment platform will have to make a conversion. This means that your deposit (and thus withdrawal) may be subject to currency conversion fees, which isn’t great.
As you can see, the benefits are plentiful. However, it is only fair to look at the negatives attached to ecoPayz payments too.
Unfortunately, although it is more widely accepted now than ever before, ecoPayz is still not available at all online casino sites. So, if you have already signed up with a casino that doesn’t accept ecoPayz currently, then you may not be tempted to switch purely just to change your payment method. There are also some casinos that attach fees to the payments – but not all of them…
- Possible Transaction Fees: Although this doesn’t apply to all online casinos, there are a few NZ online casino sites that do charge additional fees for ecoPayz deposits. Whether this is the case or not isn’t always clear straight away so you should check out all of this information in the online casino’s payment methods section before you sign up and make your deposit. It goes without saying that you should opt for a casino operator that doesn’t add charges and ecoPayz deposit fees.
- Not Always Available at Your Preferred Online Casino Operator: Right now, at this time, there are literally hundreds of casinos across the globe that accept ecoPayz payments. Many of these are on our top list of preferred casino operators. However, this isn’t necessarily the case for every one of our top casinos. It might be the case that you see a top-rated casino with an excellent casino bonus but when you go to register, your chosen operator does not support ecoPayz casino online payments.
As you can see, there are very few drawbacks to ecoPayz and as long as you do your research before making any commitment to a casino, you should be fine. Ultimately, ecoPayz is very easy to use – and you can always feel safe and assured that you are depositing with a safe and trusted payment method.
EcoPayz Safety and Security
We have, up until now, waxed lyrical about how one of the benefits of the casino payment method is its safety and trustworthiness. However, let’s look at this in a little more detail. The company that is responsible and is behind the ecoPayz payment method has taken many steps to protect its user and is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). The main ecoPayz.com website utilises the highest SSL encryption technology and is also certified by the Thawte Certification Authority. In addition to this, ecoPayz is also certified for Payment Card Industry (PCI) and Data Security Standards (DSS).
Although the company has now been around for more than twenty years, they have clearly been keeping up-to-date with all the technological advances over the last 20 years. An example of this is that the company has, in the past few years, added a 2-step verification process. As well as this, they have continued to innovate with products including the ecoVirtualcard and the ecoVoucher as well as other features that help to keep its customers safe.
Another safety benefit is that they act as a middleman between your bank account and your online casino – so that you don’t have to enter your bank details online, which is another big appeal to customers.
Throughout its time, ecoPayz has been shortlisted for Payment Solution of the Year by the Global Gaming Awards for offering casino players new payment options, excellent security and an overall great depositing and withdrawal gambling experience.
Choosing the Best EcoPayz Casinos
Having read the above, it would come as no surprise that you would then go on to choose ecoPayz as your preferred payment method. However, there are so many gambling sites that allow ecoPayz that how do you pick the one that is best for you?
It goes without saying that what makes a casino stand out isn’t just whether or not it accepts ecoPayz. We also look at a number of other factors including the quality of the welcome bonus and customer promotions, the quality and quantity of the casino games and slot game providers, the customer support and the overall user experience of the casino. Given this, here are our preferred ecoPayz casino sites.
Our Top 3 List of ecoPayz Accepted Online Casinos:
- Jackpot City Casino – One of the best ecoPayz casinos in New Zealand
- Casino Kingdom – Ecopayz casino that offers low gambling limits for casual players
- Casoola Casino – Ecopayz casino that offers some of the best bonuses in the industry
So, here are the main points that you need to know about choosing the best ecoPayz casinos:
Safety and Security
Every ecoPayz casino that we recommend – and ecoPayz itself – have made sure that they have taken every possible step to ensure the complete protection of their users’ personal information and financial data. So, you can be sure that we would only ever recommend an ecoPayz casino site that ensures the complete protection of players – being licensed, regulated and certified.
Deposits and Withdrawals
Not only should the online casino offer ecoPayz casinos, but the casino should also offer deposits and withdrawals that go through and clear as quickly as possible whilst still ensuring that the process is safe and goes through all the necessary procedures. We look not only at security and deposit and withdrawal times but also whether any fees are attached to ecoPayz payments and the deposit limits and withdrawal limits attached to the transactions.
This is vital for any ecoPayz casino as things don’t always go to plan – no matter how simple ecoPayz is. As such, whether it’s because you are experiencing issues depositing or withdrawing via ecoPayz – or whether it’s because you are having issues claiming bonuses or promotions, access to good, readily available and professional customer service is an absolute must. We look for long hours, easily accessible, professional and helpful customer service.
Different Ways of Online Gambling with EcoPayz
One of the reasons it remains popular with players is that it offers flexibility. There are a number of different ways to gamble online using ecoPayz. Here are the options available if you choose ecoPayz:
- Via your ecoPayz account. The most common way to credit your casino account via ecoPayz is by using your ecoPayz account. This allows players to deposit and withdraw money transactions online. To do this you can connect your ecoPayz account to your credit card, your debit card or even directly to your bank account. Registering for an account and connecting your preferred funding method is the easiest way to gamble online using ecoPayz.
- The ecoPayz prepaid card. Another way to use ecoPayz is via the prepaid card option – known as the ecoCard. When the service was first introduced, this was the main financial service that was available from ecoPayz. However, they have since grown and now offer a number of different payment solutions. You can use this prepaid card – alongside your ecoPayz account to make quick, safe and easy transactions to and from your casino account. Getting an ecoCard is very easy. All you have to do is enter your details and you’ll receive it in the post in just a few days. It’s worth noting that NZD isn’t supported as a currency, so this method would include conversion fees.
- The ecoPayz virtual payment card. A very convenient way of making ecoPayz payments is by using virtual ecoCards to make a casino deposit. However, it’s worth being aware that you can only fund them once – so when the cash runs out, it’s of no more use. This does mean that it is great for bankroll management. It also means that you can pay into your account without entering any financial details, so it’s not only secure, but it’s also anonymous. If you want to make a one-off payment, then this could be the best option for you.
- The ecoVoucher. Another popular option is by using an ecoVoucher – which works in a similar way to making a cash payment. All you need to do is go to the cashier section and enter your 18-digit code that is found on the voucher, then confirm the deposit. You can either get the ecoVouchers from a store or order them online. This is another option that is perfect for making private and anonymous payments because you will not need to add any financial details apart from that voucher code.
Alternative Banking Options
It may be that you have already signed up for a casino that doesn’t accept ecoPayz – or you would like to try out some other form of payment. Well, there are a number of other deposit methods that work in a similar fashion in that case – including Skrill, Neteller and PayPal online casinos. Here are some of the most popular alternatives to ecoPayz:
- Paysafecard. A good alternative to the ecoVoucher is Paysafecard. The Paysafecard casino payment option works in a very similar way to an ecoVoucher payment. Just like ecoVouchers, a Paysafecard can be bought from a local store or ordered online – and they are very easy to get your hands on across New Zealand. What’s more, there are a lot more Paysafecard casinos than ecoVoucher casinos.
- PayPal instead of an ecoPayz account. The obvious alternative to an ecoPayz account is a PayPal account – the most popular e-wallet solution in the world for online payments. As such, it has a much greater presence in online casinos across the globe than ecoPayz. In addition to this, PayPal casinos are often deemed to be some of the most trustworthy and reputable in the industry.
- UPayCard as an alternative to ecoPayz prepaid card. The UPayCard gives you an alternative prepaid card option that is popular in New Zealand – and is available for purchase online or in most stores and retail outlets. Players can top up their prepaid cards in NZD and AUD and make casino payments on UPayCard gambling sites. However, this is not as widely available as most other payment options and is even less widely available than ecoPayz.
We have, quite literally, gone into everything worth noting about ecoPayz – taking into account all the pros and cons – the positives and negatives of the payment options. Having looked in depth at everything, we are quite happy to confirm that this is a payment solution we would be more than happy to recommend to all.
Signing up for an ecoPayz account is fast and simple – and it takes just a few moments to link your bank account. The e-wallets set up also means that you don’t have to keep linking your account to different online casinos, which offers even more added security. This is a payment method that is now accepted by some of the best casinos in the world, offering confidence to its users by guaranteeing safety, security and trustworthiness. In addition, the flexibility it offers is also a huge plus. Not only can you use ecoPayz perfectly well as a standalone e-wallet account, but you can also use ecoCards and eVouchers if you want to keep a closer eye on bankroll management. Just check for fees beforehand and you will be fine!
EcoPayz Casino Site FAQs
What is ecoPayz?
EcoPayz is a payment method that is classified as an e-wallet, working in a similar way to PayPal, Skrill and Neteller. It is very widely available at NZ casinos and allows players to deposit funds instantly into a casino account without having to enter bank information.
Can I Use EcoPayz for Online Casino Payments?
Yes, you can! However, of course, you will need to have an ecoPayz account first of all. It is worth bearing in mind that not every country has access to ecoPayz, but in New Zealand, it is very popular and easy to open an account with. Once this is done, simply choose your preferred ecoPayz casino site and enjoy instant deposits and super-fast withdrawals with higher than average limits!
How Fast are Deposits and Withdrawals Using EcoPayz?
Ewallets have built up a solid reputation for having the quickest transaction times of all payment platforms. So, you can expect super-fast transactions including immediate deposits and withdrawals that take just a few hours after the casino processing time.
How Does EcoPayz Work?
Basically, ecoPayz is a payment platform that is used for sending and withdrawing money by adding your bank details to your ecoPayz account and then entering your ecoPayz account details into the transaction on the site you’d like to use, meaning that you don’t have to enter bank details.
Are There Fees and Limits Attached?
In comparison with some other payments, in an online casino, ecoPayz deposit limits are high – usually around $4,000. Whether or not there are fees is down to the individual casino, so you will need to check the terms before depositing.
Are There EcoPayz Casino Bonuses?
Although there may not be a specific ecoPayz casino bonus set aside for users of ecoPayz only, at most NZ gambling sites we recommend, players can claim welcome bonus packages and casino promotions when depositing with ecoPayz. However, we do recommend reading the terms and conditions attached first just to make sure.