- 1 Fun Casino Review
- 1.1 FUNCASINO 11 FREE SPINS
- 1.2 FUNCASINO DEPOSIT BONUS
- 1.3 Introduction
- 1.4 Casino Games
- 1.5 Live Casino
- 1.6 VIP Program
- 1.7 Mobile Casino
- 1.8 Payment Methods
- 1.9 Customer Support
- 1.9.1 General Info
- 1.9.2 Find the Best Slot Tournaments at These Online Casino Sites
- 1.9.3 Top 3 Casino Games That Offer The Best Odds of Winning
- 1.9.4 How to Exploit Online Casino Bonuses – Learn & Make Money
- 1.9.5 Stay Up-to-Date on Top Player Promotions at JackpotCity Casino
- 1.9.6 Top Pokies Jackpots Offered at New Zealand Online Casinos
- 1.9.7 Relevant Articles
Fun Casino Review
Owned and operated by L&L Europe Ltd, along with several other sister sites which seem to be doing well in the business, this recent release is sure to have something to offer. Despite the overly general name and colorful website, Fun Casino is a safe, reliable and fairly generous place to direct your gaming exploits. With a great variety of games, banking methods, contact options and compatible platforms to run all these features, Fun Casino is doing all the work and leaving you with nothing but fun!
FUNCASINO 11 FREE SPINS
When you open a new account at Funcasino you will receive a signup bonus of 11 free spins on Starburst, Joker Pro, Wild Wild West or Finn & the Swirly spin.
How to claim your free spins:
- Register your account here or click on the button below
- You now have 11 free spins that can be played on the following pokies: Starburst, Joker Pro, Wild Wild West or Finn & the Swirly spin.
FUNCASINO DEPOSIT BONUS
Funcasino offers up to $998 in casino bonuses + 100 free spins on your two first deposits.
- First deposit: 50% up to $499 + 100 free spins on Starburst, Joker Pro, Wild Wild West or Finn & the Swirly spin.
- Second deposit: 50% up to $499.
How to claim your bonus:
- Register your account here or click the button below.
- Make a deposit of $10 or more.
- Your casino bonus and 100 free spins will be credited instantly.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Free Spins and deposit bonuses has to be wagered 50 times
- When playing with a casino bonus, the maximum wager per spin is $5
- The welcome bonus is only available to new players, 18+
- You can’t play in the live casino with your deposit bonus.
- The welcome bonus is not eligible for players who deposit using Skrill or Neteller.
This online casino operator holds a double license from the suitable authorities in Malta, as well as the UK Gambling Commission, so that it is able to provide services to British citizens, players in New Zealand and numerous other locations. While there is a list of restricted countries, Fun Casino is fully dedicated to proving its security, which is evident from the fact that it employs 128-bit SSL encryption against any cyber thieves.
Players from New Zealand, the UK and other countries, however, seek entertainment alongside security, and Fun Casino is the right place to get it. On top of that, the numerous bonuses and promotions will not only help you access the action much faster, but could keep you in play for quite a long time.
With a name like the one Fun Casino has, games are a key element of the operator’s services. In order to meet the needs of as many different players’ tastes, from all parts of the world as far apart as Europe and New Zealand, this platform has boasted a massive amount of game options from top reliable providers. To be more exact, over 500 game titles are made available to their players, starting from slot classics to the top innovative releases in the industry. Four game software providers are responsible for Fun Casino’s game selection.
Funcasino game providers
- Evolution Gaming
While the game selection is quite extensive, this recent release needs to keep up with the latest inventions, which is why they have included a live casino section to their game selection. The live dealer casino games consist of several different variants of each of the top popular games – blackjack, roulette, baccarat and poker. All the games in this section are provided by a single software producer – Evolution, meaning that their selection is more than enough and should not be amended.
At the moment, Fun Casino still hasn’t established themselves fully enough to develop the proper VIP program for their loyal players. While they do offer bonuses for novices, and a number of benefits and promotions for tournaments and similar events, regular players are invited to continue investing their time on the platform, as it is bound to be worth it their while.
Platform compatibility is hardly an issue for Fun Casino, as stated previously, both due to the fact that it strives to keep up with new trends and innovations in the industry, and its software providers. Namely, with software from NetEnt and the remaining companies, it is only understandable that the Fun Casino game selection should fit multiple devices.
The Fun Casino mobile client is available for instant play, just like the desktop platform, and it can run on any iOS, Android or Windows Phone, as long as they have the proper browser that will load the website.
Fun Casino players are advantaged in many aspects, and the choice of payment methods is definitely one of them. The only limit they face is the $5,000 cap on withdrawals per day. When it comes to the actual payment methods, players are able to choose to have both deposit and withdrawal transactions processed by the service, and with over a dozen options, this is finally going to be a stress-free experience for many players, in New Zealand or elsewhere. The following list contains these payment processing services used for Fun Casino deposits and withdrawals:
- Bank transfer
Such transactions are made available in different currencies, and the latest addition has allowed players at Fun Casino to pay with cryptocurrencies, or more exactly, Bitcoin.
With all the variety present at the platform, it is only expected that they are able to serve their customer’s inquiries just as well as their game demands. Customer support at Fun Casino is available in 5 different languages – English, Swedish, Norwegian, Danish and Finish, and players can get service in these languages through email, phone support or a highly responsive live chat.
Intersested in another casino? Check out our list of extensive casino reviews.
- Founded in 2017
- Licensed and regulated by Malta Gaming Authority, number: MGA/CL1/787/2011, MGA/CL1/1024/2014, MGA/CL1/1180/2016 and MGA/CL1/1330/2017
- Available to play with NZD
- Rated 5 stars
5 / 5 (Reviewers)