Europa Casino Review
Europa Casino is one of the old but gold casinos of the gambling community today. Operating for almost two decades, you will find that it brings with it reputable operations to give to budding gamblers of New Zealand. The perks of this casino include offering you one of the most established developers of the industry, Playtech. While you will not find any other software giants here, there is more than enough to go around with the huge welcome bonus that literally covers you for the whole year! Team that up with the straightforward user experience that Europa provides, you have your next gambling hotspot.
Europa Casino No Deposit Free Spins
We’ve negotiated an exclusive NZ$10 Free Money no deposit bonus at Europa Casino. Just sign up for a new account and receive NZ$10 immediately to your account, no deposit required.
How to claim your free money:
- Register your account here or click on the button below
- You now have NZ$10 Free Money on your account
Europa Casino Bonus
At Europa Casino, you will receive up to NZ$2400 in casino bonuses for your first deposits across a scheduled 12 month/year basis. For every NZ$100 you deposit, your deposit gets matched immediately and you can instantly play with it within the casino that Europa provides.
- 1st deposit per month for 12 months: 100% for anything up to NZ$100
- Weekly loyalty bonus to be claimed: NZ$25 bonus per week
- High roller bonus: Deposit NZ$1000 and get NZ$500 bonus
There is also an opportunity where you will be able to claim a NZ$500 high roller first deposit bonus, however you will not be able to use it in conjunction with any other first deposit bonus that the site offers. All you need to do to get this bonus credited to your Europa Casino account is deposit the minimum NZ$1000 within your account, to have a total of NZ$1500 to play with.
How to claim your bonus:
Step 1: Register your account here within Europa Casino.
Step 2: Make a deposit of at least NZ$20 into your casino account.
Step 3: The 100% match bonus on anything up to NZ$100 will be credited instantly.
Step 4: If you wish to claim the high roller deposit bonus, deposit NZ$1000 for an instant NZ$500 bonus.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- Europa Casino is currently a 30x wagering requirement which needs to be considered for both the bonus and deposit.
- Any casino bonuses not met with the wagering requirements will be void upon withdrawal.
- The wagering requirements for the NZ$10 Free Money bonus is 35x. There is no max withdrawal restriction from this bonus.
- There isn’t any max bet restriction when playing a bonus.
- Within any given month, the maximum you can withdraw is NZ$20,000 and there are no fees charged for transactions when initiated for withdrawal authorisation by casino agents.
- The loyalty bonuses that players can redeem can only be received if they are a part of the VIP scheme within the casino. The VIP scheme is measured via the level of activity that you give towards the casino, meaning the more you play, the higher up you will go in VIP Levels. The minimum loyalty weekly bonus amount of NZ$25 can only be received after a consistent 7-day activity and NZ$2500 gameplay. Alongside the minimum NZ$20 deposit required to withdraw, there is a 25x wagering requirement too.
Europa Casino has been around within the gambling community since its conception in 2003. This is precisely when the wave of the online casino obsession gained momentum and actually took off, so they perfectly timed its launch to suit the gambling market. Being that the site is now very much almost well into its second decade, they have a reputation that puts them at the forefront of choice and selection. Licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority, Europa operates in 13 languages to cater to those beyond the New Zealand region.
While this casino does not offer players with multiple gaming developers, there are plenty of pokies that you can play with your large welcome bonus, or your weekly loyalty VIP bonus. So, there is not a problem of being limited as a player due to the lack of choice, as Europa Casino really has compiled the best of Playtech and promotions here just for you. With a 30x wagering requirement considered, just on the threshold of being low wagering, who are you to refuse?
Europa provides 450 games within their gaming portfolio, all are available to instantly play upon registration. The only gaming software available to play is from Playtech, as the entire site orbits around this one prestigious software developer.
- Game genres available include Slots, Classical table games and Live casino.
Players should make sure to check out the amazing live casino and classical table games that Europa showcase within their gaming portfolio. The live casino games are culturally diverse meaning you can find Hindi Roulette to play on as an option, in addition to the typical alternatives of French, American and European Roulette. The variety is vast here, so you should have no problem settling in when you join as one of Europa’s own.
The VIP program within the casino is very straightforward and should be easily achieved for those that are serious about being active at Europa Casino. In total, there are five different tiers that can be achieved within the VIP scheme. The more money you play with, the higher up you will be promoted and receive as a part of your ongoing weekly loyalty bonus.
Currently the VIP levels and bonus amount received operate as follows:
- Club Member – NZ$25
- VIP Silver – NZ$75
- VIP Gold – NZ$100
- VIP Platinum – NZ$150
- VIP Diamond – NZ$250
All the games are mobile and desktop compatible, meaning you can enjoy a total of 450 games from the web browser of the casino, or you can update your gaming experience to be exclusively from the mobile casino app that has been created for both iOS and Android software. The gameplay is seriously smooth and efficient from the streaming on mobile devices. It has been highly optimised to ensure the maximum navigation for user experience. No doubt it will be an easy and memorable experience overall.
Currently Europa Casino does not offer any sports betting. Their services focus on all things casino, and that is it unfortunately.
The payment options that are available are super speedy and efficient. All options are geo-specific for all the locations that the casinos dip into. There are several electronic payment wallet options that branch out across the nations, to maximise player experience. With all that being said they also dabble with many currencies, to make their site super accessible and suitable to the large market across the globe. It has one of the biggest payment method libraries within the casino business today – it is super impressive.
The minimum deposit is set at NZ$10 and the full list of available deposit methods include:
- Bank wire
All payments however can take anywhere from 3 working days, nearing 10 days. Of course, the electronic payment systems above cards and banking options usually take within 48-hours and are therefore the fastest in terms of withdrawals. Players can withdraw winnings, after a successful identity verification, in the following ways:
- Bank wire
Players have multiple routes to address their issues and enquiries with Europa casino. You will find that there is a general FAQ section within the casino, in addition to an international helpline that is open from 06:00-00:00 GMT, 7-days a week (19:00-13:00 NZST).
For those that wish for instant efficient replies, the live chat function should be most helpful. You will discover a very straightforward system that operates in the most efficient way to get to the route of the problem. The casino agent staff are friendly, warm and welcoming to any issues you may come across. Of course, the email function is open to enquire with 24/7, yet replies can take up to 24 hours to be responded to.
- Founded in 2003
- Europa Casino is a brand operated by Universe Entertainment Services Malta Limited (C-60452). Universe Entertainment Services Malta Limited is licensed and regulated by the Malta Gaming Authority. Europa Casino holds through Universe Entertainment Services Malta Limited the following license: MGA/B2C/249/2013 (issued: August 1st, 2018).