Conquestador casino is a popular online casino with an excellent selection of games from the best software providers. Besides its impressive game lobby, another feature of this casino is that it hosts exciting and rewarding tournaments. These tournaments allow players to compete across various fascinating casino games and win amazing prizes. If you’re a New Zealand player with a competitive streak, then this online casino is perfect for you.
How do Conquestador Casino Tournaments Work?
Conquestador casino holds daily and weekly tournaments on slots, roulette, baccarat and blackjack games, so every player can find the ideal competition for them. The tournaments use leaderboards to rank players based on their points, and it is constantly updated as the game progresses. At the end of the games, the player with the highest number of points wins.
These Conquestador tournaments last from Midnight on Mondays to 11 PM on the following Sunday. You can make a minimum bet of 10p on the available games and points are accumulated using the max wings and win streak formula. If many players finish the week with the same points, the first person to have reached the final score wins the tournament. Winners can claim their prizes within 72 hours.
General Rules of Conquestador Casino Tournaments
Although each tournament has its specific rules, there are general rules that apply to all the tournaments. These general rules include:
- Points accumulated in one tournament can not be transferred to other tournaments.
- You need to make the required minimum deposit to participate in the tournament.
- The player with the most points at the end of the tournaments sits at the top of the leaderboard and receives the first prize.
- Prizes are available immediately after the tournament ends and must be claimed within 72 hours, or they’ll expire.
- If several players have the same number of points at the end of the tournament, the player that accumulated the winning number of points first will be the winner of the tournament.
- Accumulation of points in a tournament can be based on three formulas–the max winnings rate formula, the win streak formula, and the winnings sum formula.
- Tournaments with the booster feature allow players to accumulate more points if the player directly above them in the leaderboard becomes inactive. An inactive player is one who has not placed a bet in any of the tournament games for up to 15 minutes.
Examples of Conquestador casino tournaments are the weekly all-rounder tournament, Under the sea tournament, Blackjack tournament, Baccarat tournament, Roulette Tournament, What the Fur tournament, Swords and Arrow tournament, Space Explorer tournament, etc.