When playing on CasiGO, you can aim to climb to the top of your leaderboard weekly to win some fantastic prizes, such as cash, no-deposit free spins, and bonus credits. To participate in the Race for the Ace Tournament, punters must wager every NZ$50 they deposit on any of the available games to claim 1 point. The qualifying players on CasiGO enter a weekly draw with prizes for the first three on the leaderboard. After the Tournament ends, the gambling site rewards the top 30 players with cash, no-deposit spins, and bonus credit.
Customers on CasiGo can gain access to the following prizes:
Weekly draw prizes: For the weekly draw, players can claim the following prizes:
- Draw 1: NZ$400 cash credits
- Draw 2: NZ$200 cash credits
- Draw 3: NZ$100 bonus credits
Final leaderboard prizes: On the final Leaderboard, players win the following prizes based on their positions:
- Position 1: NZ$750 in Cash;
- Position 2: NZ$500 in Cash;
- Position 3: NZ$200 in Cash;
- Position 4-5: NZ$100 in Cash;
- Position 6-7: NZ$75 in Bonus Credits;
- Position 8-13: NZ$50 in Bonus Credits;
- Position 14-19: NZ$30 in Bonus Credits;
- Position 20-30: 75 No deposit spins on Space Race.
Terms and Conditions
Before accepting a promotional offer, players must have read the terms and conditions thoroughly. The Leaderboard promotion has the following terms.
- It is a promotional offer based on how many points you accumulate during the first three weeks of the month and features a random weekly draw.
- You cannot win more than one prize on CasiGO weekly during the Promotional Period. However, players must have one or more points to qualify for this draw.
- Players must not set their account to disabled or self-excluded during the CasioGO leaderboard promotion.
- You must wager NZ$50 on any game using the bonus funds to gain one point in the Contest.
- Weekly draws take place on this casino site every Monday.