BlackSpins Casino Review
If you’re looking for a NZ online casino that’s really in touch with what New Zealand players expect to find then you won’t go wrong with Blackspins Casino. Featuring a stylish and player-friendly website loaded with pokies of all shapes and sizes and offering generous promotions along the way, this operator knows how to keep your interest. Blackspins Casino really does its best to make you feel at home at all times.
Blackspins No Deposit Free Spins
We’ve arranged an exclusive Blackspins no deposit bonus. When you sign up for a new account you will receive 21 free spins on the pokie Goddess of Fortunes, no deposit required.
How to claim your free spins:
- Click here or click on the button below.
- Upon registering your account you will find a field saying “Have a promotion code?”. In this field, enter the bonus code “FORTUNES”
- You now have 21 free spins on the pokie Goddess of Fortunes.
BlackSpins 100% up to $500 match bonus
As a new depositing player at BlackSpins you can claim a 100% up to $500 casino bonus.
How to claim your bonus:
- Register your account here or click the button below.
- Make a deposit of $20 or more.
- Your 100% casino bonus up to $500 will be credited automatically.
Bonus Terms & Conditions
- The 21 signup free spins have 0 wagering requirements, but winnings are capped at $2. You must register your new account with the bonus code “FORTUNES” in order to qualify for the 21 free spins.
- The first deposit bonus has to be wagered 40 times the bonus amount before you can request a withdraw.
- The maximum amount you can withdraw from a match bonus is $100 + your initial bonus amount. For example if you receive a $500 match bonus, the maximum amount you will be able to withdraw after the wagering requirements has been cleared is $100 + your initial deposit amount.
- There’s no max bet restriction when playing with an active bonus.
The casino was launched in 2019 as one of the fresh additions to the ever-growing family of Nektan online casinos. Like the rest of the sites from this company, Blackspins Casino is a safe and highly regulated place with gaming licenses from the Gibraltar Betting and Gaming Association (GBGA) and the UK Gambling Commission (UKGC).
Players are provided with additional reassurances about the fairness of the games featured on the site as there are several RNG certificates on display so you can check them out at all times and know for sure that you’re playing in a completely fair and truly random setting. There are also average RTP numbers for main gaming categories, i.e. slots and table games.
The site itself is designed in a classic black and white combination, which makes it easy on the eyes and quite enjoyable. You’ll have access to a variety of menus and different filters to easily and quickly find the games you’re looking for by their name, type, provider, and more.
As mentioned in the introduction, Blackspins Casino is particularly focused on Kiwis, which means pokies make up a large percentage of their overall gaming library. This isn’t to say there aren’t other options thrown in the mix as well but the range of slot machines is what really impresses the most. To build such an extensive portfolio, the casino has partnered up with a number of game developers such as:
Blackspins Casino Game Providers:
- Pragmatic Play
- Red Tiger Gaming
- NYX Gaming
- NextGen Gaming
- Big Time Gaming
- Rising Entertainment
- Lightning BoxFoxium
- Rocksalt Interactive
- Elk Gaming
- Games Co.
If pokies aren’t your style and you’d rather try your luck against flesh and blood dealers instead of computer software, Blackspins Casino has you covered. While it isn’t the most extensive virtual dealer casino out there, most players will find what they’re likely to be looking for. The live casino section is powered by Evolution Gaming and Netent. With these two companies running the show, you can rest assured the range of available options will be good as you’ll have access to games such as:
Blackspins Live Casino Games
The VIP program at Blackspins Casino is on the higher end of things and geared more towards high rollers. To get involved, you’ll need to deposit at least NZD 2,000 to get access to the first VIP tier, called Silver. This will give you access to various perks like faster withdrawals, higher deposit limits, and exclusive bonuses. As you move up through the ranks with higher deposits, you get other benefits, such as the personal account manager, weekly loyalty promos, and special gifts.
Blackspins Casino has a special mobile gaming site that you’ll be redirected to when accessing the casino from your phone or tablet. The site has been optimized pretty well to work across different types of devices and you should experience no problems even on older phones. However, it seems that the live casino section isn’t available when you play on the go, which is a bit of a downside.
When it comes to payment methods, the operator has managed to create an environment where most players should have no problems with deposits and withdrawals. The range of available options is quite solid and covers pretty much all options used by the players these days.
- MasterCard (if applicable)
- Bank transfers
🤑 Does BlackSpins offer a no deposit bonus?
Yes, we’ve arranged an exclusive Blackspins no deposit bonus. Newly registered players using the bonus code “FORTUNES” upon signup will receive 21 free spins on the pokie Goddess of Fortunes.
👑 What's the biggest casino bonus I can claim at BlackSpins?
Read more on how to claim your bonuses
🔒 Is it safe to play at BlackSpins?
The support department of Blackspins Casino operates around the clock. Players can reach out 24/7 and expect to receive a prompt answer from one of the agents addressing their particular concerns or questions. Available contact means include email, live chat, and a dedicated telephone line.
- Founded in 2019
- Black Spins is powered by Nektan (Gibraltar) Limited a company registered in Gibraltar. Nektan is licensed and regulated by the Gambling Commission (Number 000-039107-R-319400-014) for customers in Great Britain and licensed by the Gibraltar Government and regulated by the Gibraltar Gambling Commission (RGL no.054) for all other customers